Mission Statement/Office Philosophy
At J. B. Jenkins & Associates, our mission is to accurately diagnose and with the use of modern technology, properly treat each one in our care, leading to the prognosis of a better quality of life.
What to Expect
To expedite your wait time and allow us to provide the best possible care for your appointment, please have available a list of medications, referral forms, etc. will ensure that the staff and doctors have all needed information to provide you with quality medical/surgical treatment. We look forward to meeting you!
- Patient Intake Form
- Summary Sheet
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
When to call a Doctor
- You have persistent pain in your feet or ankles.
- You have noticeable change to your nails or skin.
- Your feet are severely cracking, scaling, or peeling.
- There are blisters on your feet.
- There are signs of bacterial infection, including:
- Increased pain, swelling, redness, tenderness, or heat.
- Red streaks extending from the affected area.
- Discharge of pus.
- Fever of 100°F (37.78°C) or higher with no other cause.
- Symptoms that do not improve after two weeks of treatment with a non-prescription product.
- Spreading of the infection to other areas, such as the nail bed, or skin under the nail, the nail itself, or the surrounding skin.
- Your toenail is getting thicker and causing you discomfort.
- You have heel pain accompanied by a fever, redness (sometimes warmth) or numbness or tingling in your heel, or persistent pain without putting any weight or pressure on your heel, or the pain is not alleviated by ice, aspirin, (or ibuprofen or acetaminophen).
- You have diabetes or certain diseases associated with poor circulation and you develop athlete`s foot. People with diabetes are at increased risk for a severe bacterial infection of the foot and leg if they have athlete's foot.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.